Here are the steps necessary to join our Troop:
- Scout and parent must attend at least one Troop Meeting.
- During the Troop Meeting, the parent will attend a Parent Information Meeting (arrangements must be made in advance).
- All documents must be filled out and returned (New/Transfer Scout Joining Documents).
- Health and Medical Forms must be filled out and returned with a copy of the parent’s Health Insurance Card (Health and Medical Forms).
- Registration and Troop Fees must be paid (New Scout Registration Fees).
- New Scout Supplies to purchase (New Scout Supplies).
After all these steps have been completed and accepted a scout may start attending troop meetings and activities.